utilities jointly used by devpi-server and devpi-client
This package contains utility functions used by devpi-server and devpi-client.
See http://doc.devpi.net for more information.
- fix issue496: PyPy 5.10 wheel upload failed because the version in the filename is longer again, the check for it is now removed, because it’s pointless.
No significant changes.
- fix issue343: enhanced splitbasename to split the name and version correctly in more cases.
- fix for url decoding issue with mirrors. When package filenames contain characters such as ! or +, these get URL encoded to %21 and %2B in the remote simple index. This fix ensures that in the filename saved to the disk cache these are decoded back to ! or +.
- add username, password, hostname and port properties to URL objects
- expose SSLError on Session object to allow checking for verification errors
- add max_retries keyword option to new_requests_session.
- fix get_latest_version when there are no versions.
- fix issue355: accept PyPy version numbers in package filenames
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(20.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||2.7||Jan 18, 2018|
(25.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Jan 18, 2018|