utilities jointly used by devpi-server and devpi-client
This package contains utility functions used by devpi-server and devpi-client.
See http://doc.devpi.net for more information.
Deprecations and Removals
- remove unused vendored _verlib.py module
- fix deprecation warning from pkg_resources.
- fix issue496: PyPy 5.10 wheel upload failed because the version in the filename is longer again, the check for it is now removed, because it’s pointless.
No significant changes.
- fix issue343: enhanced splitbasename to split the name and version correctly in more cases.
- fix for url decoding issue with mirrors. When package filenames contain characters such as ! or +, these get URL encoded to %21 and %2B in the remote simple index. This fix ensures that in the filename saved to the disk cache these are decoded back to ! or +.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|devpi_common-3.2.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (15.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||May 4, 2018|
|devpi-common-3.2.3.tar.gz (21.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 4, 2018|