Define local roles settings by dexterity type
Allow to define local roles settings by dexterity type.
A new configuration page is added as a new tab on a dexterity type configuration.
You can now define for each state which principal will receive some local roles automatically.
- on the “pending” state, the “stephen” user will receive the following role: Reviewer.
- on the “published” state, the ‘editors’ group will receive the following roles: Editor, Reviewer.
Those automaticaly given roles cannot be manually removed by the “sharing” tab (read only, as inherited roles).
This package is a base for dexterity.localrolesfield that adds a field to define the principal.
- Add dexterity.localroles to your eggs.
- Re-run buildout.
This package is tested using Travis CI. The current status of the add-on is :
- IMIO, Original Author
- Use safely state title in unicode. [sgeulette]
- Refactored utils method [sgeulette]
- Added method to delete related uid annotation. [sgeulette]
- Useless subscriber removed. [sgeulette]
- Use only local roles in vocabulary. [sgeulette]
- Store all configuration in one fti attribute ‘localroles’. Useful for dexterity.localrolesfield to avoid a field name is an existing attribute [sgeulette]
- Add a related field to store a text configuration that will be used to set related objects local roles. [sgeulette]
- Add related search utility [sgeulette]
- Change related local roles on transition, on addition, on removal, on moving, on configuration changes [sgeulette]
- Add an adapter for related local roles [sgeulette]
- Simplify code [sgeulette]
- Avoid exception on site deletion [sgeulette]
- Various improvements [mpeeters, sgeulette]
- Added tests [sgeulette]
- Some improvements [sgeulette]
- Add validation on configuration view [mpeeters]
- Add localroles configuration view [mpeeters]
- Add an adapter for borg.localrole [mpeeters]