Plone theme based on Twitter Bootstrap 2.0
Install the ``diazotheme.bootstrap`` product using the Add-on Control Panel.
This will activate the theme and also setup Plone's default ``public.css``
to only included when Diazo is enabled or when you are viewing the Theming
Control Panel. This theme includes its own ``public.css`` which had several
items from the default ``public.css`` removed.
* Turn your site into a pretty Bootstrap based theme, and also simplifies
templating of customization addons.
* Portlets are converted to ``div`` elements instead of ``dl``, ``dt``, ``dd``
* ``presentation_view`` is enhanced with Google's HTML5 slides
* Included carousel portlet provides a way to display images using Bootstrap's
* ``Products.ContentWellPortlets`` is supported, however with some modifications.
* PortletAboveContentA will appear full width right below logo
* PortletAboveContentB will appear full width right below breadcrumbs
* PortletAboveContentC will appear fluid width right above content center
* PortletBelowContentA, PortletBelowContentB, PortletBelowContentC will
appear as a 3 column portlet slots right below content and sidebar area
* PortletBelowContentD will appear full width right below
PortletBelowContentA, PortletBelowContentB, and PortletBelowContentC
* PortletBelowContentE will appear right below content center column
* All PortletFooter will appear as a 6 column slot within the footer area
* ``eea.facetednavigation`` is also supported, with some enhancements.
* The diazo rules rewrite facetednavigation templates to take advantage of
the responsive design.
* If the first widget at the top widget slot is a text search widget, it will
appear as a full width widget with a different background.
* Installing ``webcouturier.dropdownmenu`` will enhance the top navigation with
This product leaves plone jquery alone not to break existing functionality.
But bootstrap requires a newer jQuery version. We include the needed one renaming it to jQuery17.
If you need js functionality from bootstrap you have to use jQuery17, for instance
to activate the tooltip plugin on elements with the class "tooltipped".
- Include Plone's site scripts
- added PortletBelowContentE right below the main content
- remove styling that cause listitem to be greyish
Initial Pypi release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.