Distributed Management and orchestration through RESTful, Mesh Networking and with a flair of IoT.
Dimensigon (DM) is our backend technology at store.dimensigon.com to bootstrap ELASTIC Services.
As main features:
- Polyglot or Heterogeneous orquestrations
- Mesh Networking
- Decentralization of IoT or IoT 2.0 as we understand it for our own implementation.
- Distributed-Decentralized Server Management, High-complex orchestrations
- Full RESTful and easily embeddable
- Distributed Vault for Configuration Management or Secrets
- Log Federation
- Double Encryption (SSL + Encrypted messaging by default)
- ACLs for higher granularity and security control on top of OS Security.
All these functionality makes Dimensigon (DM) a good standard for companies serving as Coordination layer for all automation technologies (Polyglot). Dimensigon (DM) lowers the costs of administration and simplify the management of high-complex environments like Hybrid Multi-Cloud.
Dimensigon (DM) is a 100% Python and REAL Open Source project.
REAL Open Source => No Freemium or Enterprise versions would be available in the future
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for dimensigon-0.3.5-py3-none-any.whl