Python Directory Walker module
dirwalker is a Python (2.6+/3.3+) package that walks multiple-level directories searching for files with the given extensions.
- Python standard os module
import dirwalker # Search with recursing subdirectories dirwalker.find_filenames_with_extensions( '/Users/me/dev/search_directory', ['txt', '.csv']) # Search without recursing subdirectories dirwalker.find_filenames_with_extensions( '/Users/me/dev/search_directory', ['txt', '.csv'], recurse=False)
- Anything in the master branch is deployable
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of master (e.g., new-oauth2-scopes)
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the branch is ready for merging, open a pull request.
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you can merge it into master.
- Once it is merged and pushed to master, you can and should deploy immediately.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dirwalker-0.5.0.tar.gz (4.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|