Python Directory Walker module
dirwalker is a Python (2.6+/3.3+) package that walks multiple-level directories searching for files with the given extensions.
- Python standard os module
import dirwalker # Search with recursing subdirectories dirwalker.find_filenames_with_extensions( '/Users/me/dev/search_directory', ['txt', '.csv']) # Search without recursing subdirectories dirwalker.find_filenames_with_extensions( '/Users/me/dev/search_directory', ['txt', '.csv'], recurse=False)
- Anything in the master branch is deployable
- To work on something new, create a descriptively named branch off of master (e.g., new-oauth2-scopes)
- Commit to that branch locally and regularly push your work to the same named branch on the server
- When you need feedback or help, or you think the branch is ready for merging, open a pull request.
- After someone else has reviewed and signed off on the feature, you can merge it into master.
- Once it is merged and pushed to master, you can and should deploy immediately.