Django Admin Theme is a drop-in CSS replacement for the Django Admin app.
Django Admin Theme is a CSS-only skin for the Django’s Admin app. This allows projects that make customizations to the standard admin templates to work without modification.
Install the app with pip install django-admintheme.
Add admintheme to the top of INSTALLED_APPS:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( 'admintheme', 'django.contrib.admin', # ... )
- Submit bugs.
- Enter them at https://github.com/callowayproject/django-admintheme/issues.
- Include a screen shot if possible
- Include HTML if it isn’t common or if it is necessary
- Give Feedback.
- Enter feedback as a bug (see above).
- We’ll keep it open for some discussion, if necessary, depending on other feedback.
- Submit Patches.
- Types of patches:
- Updates to the test_pages files for missed cases.
- Documentation updates
- SCSS updates
- Submit a pull request!
- Include a screen shot if it is a different look so others can give feedback without having to download and install the fork.