Advanced reports for Django
Advanced Reports is a Django library which simplifies creating dynamic reports focusing on business processes. Custom actions can be defined on individual items and/or sets of items.
The full documentation is at https://django-advanced-reports.readthedocs.org.
pip install django-advanced-reports
Go to the examples page and login with admin as the username and admin as the password.
- Display of information in a table layout with columns
- Editing individual items by using standard Django (Model-)Forms.
- Bulk actions
In addition to these features, Advanced Reports also contains a Backoffice component, which allows you to combine multiple reports and custom pages with AngularJS, which can in turn be combined to form complete administration interfaces. Features include:
- Integrate regular Django Models with the Backoffice interface by overriding a simple Python class and by providing Django/AngularJS templates.
- Easily define how models can be searched by a full-text-search implementation which supports MySQL Full Text Search and Postgres Full Text Search. There is also a fallback using __icontains for simplifying testing with SQLite.
- A very simple and flexible way to add widgets that communicate with the server-side backend.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(1.2 MB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||2.7||May 30, 2017|
(1.1 MB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||May 30, 2017|