# Django Analytics client
django-analytics-client is a Django app used to send server side analytics to the Funkbit analytics backend using Celery.
This is an early draft and work in progress.
Install \(django-analytics-client\) (available on PyPi):
pip install django-analytics-client
The following settings needs to be defined in your \(settings.py\):
- ANALYTICS_USERNAME (Analytics service username.)
- ANALYTICS_PASSWORD (Analytics service password.)
- ANALYTICS_SITE_ID (The analytics site id we collect data for.)
- ANALYTICS_HOST (The hostname for the analytics service.)
- ANALYTICS_PORT (The port number for the analytics service.)
- ANALYTICS_ENABLED (Disable or enable analytics reporting.)
- Middleware example in \(middleware.py\)
- Generic example in \(sample.py\)
- Celery tasks in \(tasks.py\)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.