Online signature for Django: multiple services, generic API.
django-anysign is a Django application to manage online signature in a generic way.
Its goal is to provide a consistent API whatever the signature implementation, so that you can either:
- switch from one signature backend to another;
- use several backends at once.
See Alternatives & related projects for details about supported online signature services.
django-anysign is under active development. The project is not mature yet, but authors already use it! It means that, while API and implementation may change (improve!), authors do care of the changes.
Also, help is welcome! Feel free to report issues, request features or refactoring!
- Documentation: https://django-anysign.readthedocs.io
- PyPI page: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-anysign
- Bugtracker: https://github.com/peopledoc/django-anysign/issues
- Changelog: https://django-anysign.readthedocs.io/en/latest/about/changelog.html
- Code repository: https://github.com/peopledoc/django-anysign
- Continuous integration: https://travis-ci.org/peopledoc/django-anysign