Create application health checks directly from your django urls.py
Django Auto Healthchecks by Cronitor.io
Create application healthchecks directly from your Django urls.py with Cronitor.io and django_auto_healthchecks.
- Define health checks directly from your code. Push them to Cronitor in a single request when your app starts.
- Healthchecks are run instantly after a deploy and as often as every 30 seconds from Cronitor bots in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Create powerful assertions like response_body contains 'OK' and response_time < 5 seconds. Be notified instantly if your application is unreachable or any assertions fail.
- Ensure the right people are notified of downtime with alerts in Slack, PagerDuty, HipChat, Email and SMS.
- First release of the django-auto-healthchecks client for Cronitor.io
- Configure powerful healthchecks directly from urls.py
- Automatic updates when your routes change
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django_auto_healthchecks-0.1.5.tar.gz
Hashes for django_auto_healthchecks-0.1.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl