Perform one or more actions if someone performed a login, e.g. to the admin interface.
Perform one or more actions if someone performed a login, e.g. to the admin interface. This is based on django-axes. Currently implemented action is to send a notification mail to the site admins.
- django_axes (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-axes/)
pip install django-axes-login-action
Add axes_login_action to INSTALLED_APPS
On any login recognized by django-axes, django-axes-login-actions executes the configured actions. By default, a notification mail is sent to the configured site admins ( see Django’s ADMINS setting). This is handled in axes_login_actions.actions.email.notify.
You can add or replace the default action with custom actions if you like. To do so, set the setting AXES_LOGIN_ACTIONS to a list of paths to any callable function or class. Each configured action is called with a positional argument instance which is a axes.models.AccessAttempt instance and the same kwargs as sent by the Django django.db.models.signals.post_save signal.
- 2017-07-15 - 1.2.0:
- Support Python3
- 2017-03-26 - 1.1.0:
- Add current datetime to the notification email
- Add a proper Django app config
- Ensure the signal handler is connected only once
- 2015-08-16 - 1.0.1:
- Use importlib from Python instead from Django (to remove Django deprecation warning)
- 2014-05-25 - 1.0.0:
- Initial release
Copyright (c) 2014-2017, Enrico Tröger All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name django-wakawaka nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|django_axes_login_actions-1.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Jul 15, 2017|
|django-axes-login-actions-1.2.0.tar.gz (8.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 15, 2017|