Dashboard view across various Basecamp projects, powered by Django
Dashboards that contain summaries of projects in Basecamp.
Depends on the basecampreporting, simplejson and feedparser libraries.
Changes in 0.3
- Better error handling and reporting for the management commands/cron jobs
- Projects are no longer required to have an RSS feed foreign key (bugfix from 0.2)
Changes in 0.2
- Project.project_url returns the Basecamp project’s homepage URL (because Project.basecamp_url can be any valid URL within a project entered by a user)
- baseboard.helpers.update_summaries takes and honors a network timeout argument (defaults to 20 seconds)
- Projects now have RSSFeed foreign keys – suitable for displaying a Trac change log or a project blog, etc.
Changes in 0.1
- Initial release