This application provides full featured articles management for django CMS. It is heavily inspired by (and partially copied from) the page management in django CMS itself.
- intuitive admin UI inspired by django CMS page UI
- intuitive front-end editing using placeholders and toolbar menu
- supports multiple languages (the same way as django CMS does)
- publisher workflow from django CMS
- flexible plugins to render article outside django CMS page
Installation and usage
Installation and usage is quite traightforward.
- install (using pip) django-cms-articles
- add “cms_articles” into your settings.INSTALLED_APPS
- check cms_articles.conf.default_settings for values you may want to override in your settings
- add “Articles Category” apphook to any django CMS page, which should act as category for articles
- add “Articles” plugin to placeholder of your choice to show articles belonging to that page / category
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.