Django cookie consent application
django-cookie-consent is a reusable application for managing various cookies and visitors consent for their use in Django project.
- cookies and cookie groups are stored in models for easy management through Django admin interface
- support for both opt-in and opt-out cookie consent schemes
- removing declined cookies (or non accepted when opt-in scheme is used)
- logging user actions when they accept and decline various cookies
- easy adding new cookies and seamlessly re-asking for consent for new cookies
Add cookie_consent to your INSTALLED_APPS.
Add django.core.context_processors.request to TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS if it is not already added.
Include django-cookie-consent urls in urls.py:
Run syncdb or migrate django management command.
cd tests && ./manage.py runserver
Username and password for admin are ‘admin’, ‘password’.