An opensourse CRM developed on django framework
Django CRM is opensource CRM developed on django framework. It has all the basic features of CRM to start with. We welcome code contributions and feature requests via github.
http://django-crm.readthedocs.io for latest documentation
This project contains the following modules.
Demo Available here.
Demo credentials for Django CRM:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: admin
Install the dependencies
pip install -r requirements.txt cp crm/local_settings.example crm/local_settings.py python manage.py makemigrations python manage.py createsuperuser python manage.py runserver
This will install all the required dependencies for django-crm.
Then update the local_settings.py file with your email host server credentials.
EMAIL_HOST = <your email host> EMAIL_HOST_USER = <your username> EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = <your password>
These settings allow django-crm to send emails. After this download and install the System Requirements.
Get help or stay up to date.
- [Contribute on Issues](https://github.com/MicroPyramid/Django-CRM/issues)
- Follow [@micropyramid](https://twitter.com/micropyramid) on Twitter
- Ask questions on [Stack Overflow](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/django-crm)
- Chat with community [Gitter](https://gitter.im/MicroPyramid/Django-CRM)
- For customisations, email email@example.com
Feature requests and bug reports
We welcome your feedback and support, raise github issue if you want to report a bug or request new feature. we are glad to help.
Need additional commercial support? Contact us here
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-crm-0.6.0.tar.gz (348.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|