Django middleware to capture current request and user.
Django-CRUM (Current Request User Middleware) captures the current request and user in thread local storage.
It enables apps to check permissions, capture audit trails or otherwise access the current request and user without requiring the request object to be passed directly. It also offers a context manager to allow for temporarily impersonating another user.
It provides a signal to extend the built-in function for getting the current user, which could be helpful when using custom authentication methods or user models.
Documentation can be found at RTFD.
- It is tested against:
- Django 1.11 (Python 3.5 and 3.6)
- Django 2.0 (Python 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7)
- Django 2.1 (Python 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7)
- Django 2.2 (Python 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9)
- Django 3.0 (Python 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9)
- Django 3.1 (Python 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9)
- Django master/3.2 (Python 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django_crum-0.7.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl