Django Discord Connector
Django Discord Connector is a saimple Django application that adds models, urls, and Celery tasks to help manage Discord entities.
There are several behaviors that the application will add:
- Automatically adding discord roles when adding attached DjangoGroup objects to a User
- Periodically syncing Discord entities with information from the Discord server
- Add django_discord_connector to your INSTALLED_APPS
- Include the django_discord_connector URLs in your urls.py
python3 manage.py migrate to create the django_discord_connector tables
- Create a DiscordClient in the administration panel
- Load the default periodic tasks
python3 manage.py loaddata discord_default_schedule.json
The Django Discord Connector adds settings which change the behavior of the celery tasks and other functionality.
|True / False
sync_discord_user_discord_groups will update the DiscordUser according to the remote Discord groups, instead of the local groups.
||The callback url for SSO tokens (
||Redirects users to the SSO login for Discord
||Removes an SSO token (expects kwarg pk)
Provided Celery Tasks
||Updates all information and groups for a DiscordUser
||Updates all DiscordGroup objects with groups from Discord server
||Updates all DiscordChannel objects with channels from Discord server
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.