A Django app to copy stuff from your accounts on Flickr, Last.fm, Pinboard and Twitter.
A collection of Django apps for copying things from third-party sites and services. Requires Python 3.9 to 3.11, and Django 3.2, 4.1, or 4.2.
See screenshots of a site using the supplied templates.
Install using pip:
$ pip install django-ditto
NOTE 1: It will install Pillow, among other things, which has prerequisites of its own, such as libjpeg and zlib. Sorry.
NOTE 2: As of 2023 I'm unsure how well the Twitter integration still works given the state of its API etc.
Currently, Ditto can copy these things from these services:
- Original image and video files
- Scrobbles (Artist, Track and Album)
- Images and Animated GIFs (but not videos)
The Ditto apps provide:
- Management commands to fetch the data/files
- Views and URLs
- Templates (that use Bootstrap 4)
- Template tags for common things (eg, most recent Tweets, or Flickr photos uploaded on a particular day)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
django-ditto-3.0.1.tar.gz (432.3 kB view hashes)