A Django app to copy stuff from your accounts on Flickr, Last.fm, Pinboard and Twitter.
A collection of Django apps for copying things from third-party sites and services. This is still in-progress and things may change. Requires Python 3.5, 3.6 or 3.7, and Django 1.11, 2.1 and 2.2.
Install using pip:
$ pip install django-ditto
NOTE: It will install Pillow, among other things, which has prerequisites of its own, such as libjpeg and zlib. Sorry.
Currently, Ditto can copy these things from these services:
- Original image and video files
- Scrobbles (Artist, Track and Album)
- Images and Animated GIFs (but not videos)
The Ditto apps provide:
- Management commands to fetch the data/files
- Views and URLs
- Template tags for common things (eg, most recent Tweets, or Flickr photos uploaded on a particular day)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-ditto-0.10.2.tar.gz (203.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|