Wrapper around elasticsearch-dsl-py for django models
Django Elasticsearch DSL is a package that allows indexing of django models in elasticsearch. It is built as a thin wrapper around elasticsearch-dsl-py so you can use all the features developed by the elasticsearch-dsl-py team.
You can view the full documentation at https://django-elasticsearch-dsl.readthedocs.io
Django signal receivers on save and delete for keeping Elasticsearch in sync.
Management commands for creating, deleting, rebuilding and populating indices.
Elasticsearch auto mapping from django models fields.
Complex field type support (ObjectField, NestedField).
Index fast using parallel indexing.
- Django >= 1.11
- Python 2.7, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Elasticsearch Compatibility: The library is compatible with all Elasticsearch versions since 5.x but you have to use a matching major version:
- For Elasticsearch 7.0 and later, use the major version 7 (7.x.y) of the library.
- For Elasticsearch 6.0 and later, use the major version 6 (6.x.y) of the library.
- For Elasticsearch 5.0 and later, use the major version 0.5 (0.5.x) of the library.
# Elasticsearch 7.x elasticsearch-dsl>=7.0.0,<8.0.0 # Elasticsearch 6.x elasticsearch-dsl>=6.0.0,<7.0.0 # Elasticsearch 5.x elasticsearch-dsl>=0.5.1,<6.0.0
- Configure Elasticsearch _id dynamically from document (#272)
- Use chain.from_iterable in for performance improvement (#278)
- Handle case where SimpleLazyObject being treated as an Iterable (#255)
- Camelcase default value in management command (#254)
- Various updates and fixup in docs (#250, #276)
- Start testing against Python 3.8 (#266)
- Adding detailed documentation and published to Read The Docs #222
- Resolve name resolution while delete, create index (#228)
- Added support for Django 3.0. (#230)
- Removing old Elasticsearc compatibility (#219)
- Drop StringField in favor of TextField.
- Support for Django DecimalField #141
- Indexing speedup by using parallel indexing. #213. Now you can pass –parallel or set ELASTICSEARCH_DSL_PARALLEL in your settings to get indexing speed boost while indexing through management command.
- Fixing name resolution in management command #206
- Small documentation fixes. #196
- Support Elasticsearch 7.0 (See PR #176)
- Added order by to paginate queryset properly (See PR #153)
- Remove standard token filter from README.md and test files
- Various documentation fixes
- Fix document importing path
- Update readme
- The DocType import has changed to Document
- Support elasticsearch-dsl>6.3.0
- Class Meta has changed to class Django (See PR #136)
- Add register_document decorator to register a document (See PR #136)
- Additional Bug fixing and others
- Limit elastsearch-dsl to supported versions
- Add Support for Elasticsearch 6 thanks to HansAdema
Django string fields now point to ES text field by default. Nothing should change for ES 2.X but if you are using ES 5.X, you may need to rebuild and/or update some of your documents.
- Fix prepare with related models when deleted (See PR #99)
- Fix unwanted calls to get_instances_from_related
- Fix for empty ArrayField (CBinyenya)
- Fix nested OneToOneField when related object doesn’t exist (CBinyenya)
- Update elasticsearch-dsl minimal version
- Fix to_queryset with es 5.0/5.1
- Fix syncing of related objects when deleted
- Add django 2.0 support
- Convert lazy string to string before serialization
- Readme update (arielpontes)
- Update example app with get_instances_from_related
- Typo/grammar fixes
- Add a method on the Search class to return a django queryset from an es result
- Add a queryset_pagination option to DocType.Meta for allow the pagination of big django querysets during the index populating
- Remove the call to iterator method for the django queryset
- Fix DocType inheritance. The DocType is store in the registry as a class and not anymore as an instance
- Add support for resynching ES documents if related models are updated (HansAdema)
- Better management for django FileField and ImageField
- Fix some errors in the doc (barseghyanartur, diwu1989)
- Replace simple model signals with easier to customise signal processors (barseghyanartur)
- Add options to disable automatic index refreshes (HansAdema)
- Support defining DocType indexes through Meta class (HansAdema)
- Add option to set default Index settings through Django config (HansAdema)
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_elasticsearch_dsl-7.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django-elasticsearch-dsl-7.2.1.tar.gz (18.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_elasticsearch_dsl-7.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for django-elasticsearch-dsl-7.2.1.tar.gz