Wrapper around elasticsearch-dsl for django models
Django-Elasticsearch is a package that allows indexing of django models in elasticsearch. It utilizes elasticsearch-dsl so you can use all the features developed by the elasticsearch-dsl-py team.
pip install django_elasticsearch # or, you know... poetry add django_elasticsearch
At the moment, follow https://django-elasticsearch-dsl.readthedocs.io/
- Based on elasticsearch-dsl so you can make queries with the Search class.
- Django signal receivers on save and delete for keeping Elasticsearch in sync.
- Management commands for creating, deleting, rebuilding and populating indices.
- Elasticsearch auto mapping from django models fields.
- Complex field type support (ObjectField, NestedField).
- Index fast using
The library is currently only compatible with Elasticsearch 7
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django-elasticsearch-7.0.2.tar.gz
Hashes for django_elasticsearch-7.0.2-py3-none-any.whl