A simple Django app based on Feature Toggle described by Martin Fowler.
Feature Toggle is a simple Django app based on the behavioural pattern Feature Toggle proposed by Martin Fowler.
Install the package pip install django-feature-toggle
Add “feature_toggle” to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this:
INSTALLED_APPS = [ ... 'feature_toggle', ]
Run python manage.py migrate to create the models required feature_toggle.
Start your app to use the feature_toggle.
For people intrested in contributing:
- Make a virtual environment
- run python setup.py install or python3 setup.py install
- run pip install -r requirements.txt or pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Make your changes and run tests by doing steps 5 and 6
- git checkout py2_django_app and run python manage.py test make sure you have python 2 in your environment
- git checkout py3_django_app and run python3 manage.py test make sure you have python 3 in your environment
- 5 and 6 will be mitigated in the near future by tox or by using travis.
- cd to docs\
- run make custom-gh-pages
- The current state of docs is a mix of gh-pages and wiki
- Docs are generated using sphinx. Generates files read from index.rst to _build directory.
- make custom-gh-pages custom command copies _build to gh-pages directory and commits it which is used by github docs.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-feature-toggle-0.2.0.tar.gz (24.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-feature-toggle-0.2.0.tar.gz