A simple Django app based on Feature Toggle described by Martin Fowler.
Feature Toggle is a simple Django app based on the behavioural pattern Feature Toggle proposed by Martin Fowler.
Install the package pip install django-feature-toggle
Add “feature_toggle” to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this:
INSTALLED_APPS = [ ... 'feature_toggle', ]
Run python manage.py migrate to create the models required feature_toggle.
Start your app to use the feature_toggle.
For people intrested in contributing:
- Make a virtual environment
- run python setup.py install or python3 setup.py install
- run pip install -r requirements.txt or pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Make your changes and run tests by doing steps 5 and 6
- git checkout py2_django_app and run python manage.py test make sure you have python 2 in your environment
- git checkout py3_django_app and run python3 manage.py test make sure you have python 3 in your environment
- 5 and 6 will be mitigated in the near future by tox or by using travis.
- cd to docs\
- run make custom-gh-pages
- The current state of docs is a mix of gh-pages and wiki
- Docs are generated using sphinx. Generates files read from index.rst to _build directory.
- make custom-gh-pages custom command copies _build to gh-pages directory and commits it which is used by github docs.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django-feature-toggle-0.2.0.tar.gz