Django-file-form helps you to write forms with a pretty ajax upload
Django file form
Django-file-form helps you to write forms with a pretty ajax upload.
Read the documentation at http://mbraak.github.io/django-file-form/
- You can easily add an ajax file-upload to a form.
- The ajax upload works the same as an html upload.
- This means that you don't have to change your code to support ajax upload.
- Supports single and multiple file upload.
- Supports edition of uploaded files.
- Supports upload directly to AWS S3 compatible storages.
- Supports frontend events for the addition and removal of files.
- Supports addition of arbitrary file meta data and related widgets.
The project is hosted on github.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django_file_form-3.4.4-py3.10.egg
Hashes for django_file_form-3.4.4-py3-none-any.whl