Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the FileBrowseField.
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.9 requires
- FileBrowser 3.9.1 (July 13th, 2017): Compatible with Django 1.11
- FileBrowser 3.8.1 (July 13th, 2017): Compatible with Django 1.10
- FileBrowser 3.7.2 (August 9th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.9
Current development branches:
- FileBrowser 3.9.2 (Development Version for Django = 1.11, see Branch Stable/3.9.x)
- FileBrowser 3.8.2 (Development Version for Django = 1.10, see Branch Stable/3.8.x)
- FileBrowser 3.7.3 (Development Version for Django = 1.9, see Branch Stable/3.7.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.
Support for 3.8.x and 3.7.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.