Media-Management with Grappelli
Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the FileBrowseField.
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.13.1 requires
- FileBrowser 3.13.1 (May 15th, 2020): Compatible with Django 3.0
- FileBrowser 3.12.1 (November 14th, 2019): Compatible with Django 2.2 (LTS)
- FileBrowser 3.9.2 (November 2nd, 2018): Compatible with Django 1.11 (LTS)
Current development branches:
- FileBrowser 3.13.1 (Development Version for Django = 3.0, see Branch Stable/3.13.x)
- FileBrowser 3.12.2 (Development Version for Django = 2.2, see Branch Stable/3.12.x)
- FileBrowser 3.9.3 (Development Version for Django = 1.11, see Branch Stable/3.9.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 3.12.x and 3.9.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-filebrowser-3.13.1.tar.gz (8.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-filebrowser-3.13.1.tar.gz