A jazzy skin for the Django Admin-Interface.
A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface.
Grappelli is a grid-based alternative/extension to the Django administration interface.
Grappelli is always developed against the latest stable Django release and is NOT tested with Django’s master branch.
- Grappelli 2.15.3 (October 7th, 2021): Compatible with Django 3.2 (LTS)
- Grappelli 2.14.4 (April 15th, 2021): Compatible with Django 3.1
- Grappelli 2.13.4 (February 10th, 2020): Compatible with Django 2.2 (LTS)
- Grappelli 2.10.4 (November 1st, 2018): Compatible with Django 1.11 (LTS)
Current development branches:
- Grappelli 2.15.4 (Development version for Django 3.2, see branch Stable/2.15.x)
- Grappelli 2.14.5 (Development version for Django 3.1, see branch Stable/2.14.x)
- Grappelli 2.13.5 (Development version for Django 2.2, see branch Stable/2.13.x)
- Grappelli 2.10.5 (Development version for Django 1.11, see branch Stable/2.10.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_grappelli-2.15.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (2.1 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django-grappelli-2.15.3.tar.gz (8.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_grappelli-2.15.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl