A jazzy skin for the Django Admin-Interface.
A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface.
Grappelli is a grid-based alternative/extension to the Django administration interface.
Grappelli is always developed against the latest stable Django release and is NOT tested with Django’s master branch.
- Grappelli 2.14.1 (February 10th, 2020): Compatible with Django 3.0
- Grappelli 2.13.4 (February 10th, 2020): Compatible with Django 2.2
- Grappelli 2.10.4 (November 1st, 2018): Compatible with Django 1.11 (LTS)
Current development branches:
- Grappelli 2.14.2 (Development version for Django 2.2, see branch Stable/2.14.x)
- Grappelli 2.13.5 (Development version for Django 2.2, see branch Stable/2.13.x)
- Grappelli 2.10.5 (Development version for Django 1.11, see branch Stable/2.10.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-grappelli-2.14.1.tar.gz (8.4 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|