Allow easy integration with Google storage for Django projects
This library is intended to be a ‘plug-and-play’ replacement for django.core.files.storage.FileSystemStorage but reading and writing files from Google storage. So there are two goals -
It should be possible to use this library in projects already using local filesystem but which want to start using Google storage. In this case, we read from Google storage but if that fails, read from local filesystem and also update Google storage.
Make it simpler to use newer features of Google storage like encrypting files with sensitive information
order_pdf = FileField(encrypted=True)
Using the module to upload some files
>>> from gstorage.bucket import Bucket >>> bucket = Bucket.get_default() >>> bucket.copydir('share/storage/2016/10/01')
- gstorage.storage.Storage implements the interface expected from django.core.files.storage.Storage. The only supported interface at this point is storage._save, and other methods are experimental.
- Support Python 3.4 for new Django (1.9 and 1.10)
- Added an example project showing use of django-gstorage
- Updated docstrings to sphinx style
- Added documentation for gstorage.utils
- Refactored tests and added seperate test files for each module.
- Updated documentation on readthedocs.io to include section about bucket.
- gstorage.bucket.Bucket.get_default allowing easy access to default bucket.
- gstorage.bucket.Bucket.copydir allowing easy upload of files to Google cloud.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_gstorage-0.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django-gstorage-0.5.1.tar.gz (7.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_gstorage-0.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl