Django application and library for importing and exporting data with included admin integration.
django-import-export is a Django application and library for importing and exporting data with included admin integration.
- support multiple formats (Excel, CSV, JSON, … and everything else that tablib support)
- admin integration for importing
- preview import changes
- admin integration for exporting
- export data respecting admin filters
- Documentation: https://django-import-export.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
- GitHub: https://github.com/django-import-export/django-import-export/
- Free software: BSD license
- PyPI: https://pypi.org/project/django-import-export/
- Python 3.5+
- Django 2.0+
- tablib (dev or 0.9.11)
django-import-export requires Python 3.5 and Django 2.0 or newer. See the 1.x branch for older Python and Django versions where fixes for security issues and critical errors continue to be released for all officially supported Django versions.
cd tests ./manage.py migrate ./manage.py createsuperuser ./manage.py runserver
As most projects, we try to follow PEP8 as closely as possible. Please bear in mind that most pull requests will be rejected without proper unit testing.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_import_export-2.0-py3-none-any.whl (82.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size django-import-export-2.0.tar.gz (45.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for django_import_export-2.0-py3-none-any.whl