Free Open Source Inventory and Fixed Assets Control System.
Free Open Source Inventory and Fixed Assets Control System
- Object oriented approach to asset and inventory management.
- CSV import utility.
- Per asset or per item type photos and information.
- Match suppliers to item types.
- Site wide search capability.
- User defined states (broken, in repairs, etc) for assets.
- An item can be defined as a supply to another item.
- Assign assets to one or more individuals.
- User photos.
- Group assets, inventories or user per locations.
- Purchase request and purchase orders.
This project is open sourced under Apache 2.0 License.
To install Django Inventory, simply do:
$ virtualenv venv $ source venv/bin/activate $ pip install django-inventory==1.0rc1 $ django-inventory.py initialsetup $ django-inventory.py runserver
Point your browser to 127.0.0.1:8000 and use the automatically created admin account.
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Make sure to add yourself to the contributors file.
- Send a pull request
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-inventory-1.0.rc1.tar.gz (1.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|