Polls is a simple Django app to conduct Web-based polls. For each question,
visitors can choose between a fixed number of answers.
Details documentation is in the "docs" directory
1. Add "polls" to your INSTALLED_APPS seting like this::
INSTALLED_APP = [
2. Include the polls URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Run `python manage.py migrate` to create the polls models.
4. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/ to
create a pool (you will need the Admin app enabled)
5. Visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/polls/ to "faire le bo jeu".