A simple Django app for managing lab inventory
lab-inventory is a Django application used to track inventory and orders in the lab.
The admin interface is the primary tool used to create and update item records, but there is a growing collection of views that can be used to browse the database and generate orders in a format that can be sent off to our purchasing department.
lab-inventory is licensed for you to use under the Gnu Public License, version 3. See COPYING for details
### Quick start
1. Install the package from source: `python setup.py install`. Worth putting in a virtualenv.
1. Add `inventory` to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this:
INSTALLED_APPS = (
2. Include the inventory URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Run `python manage.py migrate` to create the inventory models.
4. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/inventory/
to create items, vendors, manufacturers, etc. (you'll need the Admin app enabled).
5. Visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/inventory/ to use views.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(16.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||3.6||Mar 9, 2018|
(24.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Mar 9, 2018|