a django library manager
Django Library RESTful API
A django app RESTful api to manage multiple libraries concurrently.
- Can add many library
- Book shelves can be added to any library with a specific number
- Lending books from libraries to one user can be managed
This is a RESTful api to manage multiple libraries that borrow book to user. the admin.py create good django adminstration for library that you can:
- Search name , author or user that borrow book
- Filter author of books
- Search book and library between list of shelves
- Filter shelves of specific library
- Search Library in specific city
- Look for which library has a specific book
- Filter borrows list with borrow date and give back date
pip install djangorestframework pip install django-library-restful
Add "polls" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = [ ... 'django_library_restful', ]
Include the library URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
from django.urls import path, include from django_library_restfull.router import bookstore_api_router urlpatterns = [ path('api/library/', include(bookstore_api_router.urls)) ]
python manage.py makemigrations django_library_restfullto create the sql.
python manage.py migrateto create the polls models.
Use library api
Uses the MIT license.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_library_restful-0.0.11-py3-none-any.whl (7.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django_library_restful-0.0.11.tar.gz (5.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_library_restful-0.0.11-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for django_library_restful-0.0.11.tar.gz