Django Logic - easy way to implement state-based business logic
Django-Logic (under development)
django-logic - easy way to implement state-based business logic
Django Logic is a lightweight workflow framework aims to solve an open problem "Where to put the business logic in Django?".
The Django-Logic package provides a set of tools helping to build a reliable product within a limited time. Here is the functionality the package offers for you:
- Implement state-based business processes combined into Processes.
- Provides a business logic layer as a set of conditions, side-effects, permissions, and even celery-tasks combined into a transition class.
- In progress states
- REST API actions - every transition could be turned into a POST request action within seconds by extending your ViewSet and Serialiser of Django-Rest-Framework
- Form buttons (TODO) - add buttons to your form and templates based on available transitions
- Background side-effects before or after transition executed. It gives you reach functionality to implement complicated business rules without into details.
- Draw your business processes to get a full picture of all transitions and conditions.
- Easy to read the business process
- One and only one way to implement business logic. You will be able to extend and improve the Django-Logic functionality and available handlers. However, the business logic will remain the same and by following SOLID principles.
- Test your business logic by unit-tests as pure functions.
- Protects from overwritten states, locks, etc. already implemented in Django Logic and you could control the behaviour.
- Several states can be combined under the same Model.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_logic-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (20.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size django-logic-0.0.2.tar.gz (14.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for django_logic-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl