A Django app for the Oracle text of all Magic: the Gathering cards.
Django Magic Cards is a pluggable Django app for the Oracle text of all Magic: the Gathering cards.
The full documentation is at https://django-magic-cards.readthedocs.io.
Install the package:
pip install django-magic-cards
Add the app to your INSTALLED_APPS:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... 'magic_cards.apps.MagicCardsConfig', ... )
Add Django Magic Cards’ tables to your the database:
./manage.py migrate magic_cards
Populate the card database:
The literal and graphical information presented in this software about Magic: the Gathering, including Oracle text and card images, is copyright Wizards of the Coast, LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. This project is not produced by, endorsed by, supported by, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast.
- Improve Unicode handling on Python 2, allowing the Printings admin page to load properly (#27).
- Update a Card’s data (text, loyalty, types, etc.) when a set is re-imported (#23).
- Store planeswalkers’ starting loyalty (#19).
- Correctly populate flavor text.
- Fix issue that crashed re-importing a set without multiverse IDs.
- Increase maximum length of a Card’s name (#2).
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_magic_cards-0.4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|django-magic-cards-0.4.1.tar.gz (10.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|