Django Media Tree is a Django app for managing your website's media files in a folder tree, and using them in your own applications.
Django Media Tree is a Django app for managing your website’s media files in a folder tree, and using them in your own applications.
- Enables you to organize all of your site media in nested folders.
- Supports various media types (images, audio, video, archives etc).
- Extension system, enabling you to easily add special processing for different media types and extend the admin interface.
- Speedy AJAX-enhanced admin interface with drag & drop and dynamic resizing.
- Upload queue with progress indicators (using Fine Uploader).
- Add metadata to all media to improve accessibility of your web sites.
- Integration with Django CMS. Plugins include: image, slideshow, gallery, download list – create your own!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django-media-tree-0.8.1.tar.gz (1.2 MB) View hashes||Source||None|