Military Camera project
django-milcam is a backend and frontend for Military Camera project
- Obtain your copy of source code from git repository: git clone https://github.com/anonymous-ukrainian-patriot/django-milcam.git. Or download latest release from https://github.com/anonymous-ukrainian-patriot/django-milcam/tags.
- Run python ./setup.py install from repository source tree or unpacked archive. Or use pip: pip install django-milcam.
- You will then want to create the necessary tables. If you are using south for schema migrations, you’ll want to:
python manage.py migrate milcam
- For those who are not using south, a normal syncdb will work:
python manage.py syncdb
Add 'uuidfield', 'geoposition', 'sorl.thumbnail', 'milcam', 'tastypie' and 'django_js_reverse' to settings.INSTALLED_APPS.
- INSTALLED_APPS = (
‘uuidfield’, ‘geoposition’, ‘sorl.thumbnail’, ‘tastypie’, ‘django_js_reverse’, ‘milcam’,
Add 'milcam.context_processors.api_name' to settings.TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS.
- TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = (
And to urls.py.
- urlpatterns = patterns(‘’,
django-milcam is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. For complete license text see COPYING file. All rights to all the libraries are located in the milcam/static/milcam/lib directory belong to their authors.
Project Website: https://github.com/anonymous-ukrainian-patriot/django-milcam
Author: Anonymous Ukrainian Patriot <email@example.com>