A model tracking field
Model instance tracker.
Full documentation for this project available at http://django-model-controller.readthedocs.io
Come to a time that you want to able to keep track on each record of data that was created or updated. This project give you the ability to answer these questions: When this record was created? When this record was updated? Who created this record? Who updated this record?
These are the classes that you can use to extend your classes:
- AbstractTimeStampMarker model datetime create and update
- AbstractModelController model datetime and who create and update
- ModelControllerForm form for automatically setup who create and update
- CreateViewMixin view that used form class extended from ModelControllerForm must extend from CreateViewMixin
- UpdateViewMixin similar to CreateViewMixin but for UpdateView
- Python (2.7, 3.2, 3.4, 3.5)
- Django (1.8, 1.9, 1.10)
Install using pip:
pip install django-model-controller