A model tracking field
Model instance tracker.
Full documentation for this project available at http://django-model-controller.readthedocs.io
Come to a time that you want to able to keep track on each record of data that was created or updated. This project give you the ability to answer these questions: When this record was created? When this record was updated? Who created this record? Who updated this record?
These are the classes that you can use to extend your classes:
- AbstractTimeStampMarker model datetime create and update
- AbstractModelController model datetime and who create and update
- ModelControllerForm form for automatically setup who create and update
- CreateViewMixin view that used form class extended from ModelControllerForm must extend from CreateViewMixin
- UpdateViewMixin similar to CreateViewMixin but for UpdateView
- Python (2.7, 3.2, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6)
- Django (1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 2.x.x, 3.x.x)
Install using pip:
pip install django-model-controller
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-model-controller-0.4.1.tar.gz (6.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-model-controller-0.4.1.tar.gz