Django admin helper application to manage MogileFS installation.
django-mogilefs-explorer is a Django application, which helps interacting with MogileFS installation. Basic usage includes:
- listing of files in MogileFS on per-directory basis
- showing images on admin page
- downloading files
- uploading files
Rationale for application
Currently, as of version 2.73, MogileFS lacks full WebDAV support, namely listing of files (via OPTIONS) and any concept of collections. This makes it impossible to use existing API to navigate in filesystem.
Consequently, this app is a bit hacky, because it violates an isolation of services: it connects to internal MogileFS metadata database, and uses it for discovering stuff inside MogileFS.
- installation, pypi distribution
- initial django application structure
- application configuration
- plain listing of files, not directory-wise
- direcotries: with help of functional indexes and some complex queries implement a virtual surrogate of collections
- dual implementation for MySQL and PostgreSQL as MogileFS databases
- navigate in these directories, list files
- links to download file from MogileFS directly with browser
- proxying download requests if MogileFS is not directly accessible
- in-page display of images using above techniques
- uploading files
- archiving entire directory for downloading (?)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_mogilefs_explorer-0.1-py3-none-any.whl (6.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django-mogilefs-explorer-0.1.tar.gz (2.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_mogilefs_explorer-0.1-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for django-mogilefs-explorer-0.1.tar.gz