Django app for managing multiple mass-mailing lists with both plaintext as well as HTML templates (and TinyMCE editor for HTML messages), images and a smart queueing system all right from the admin interface.
- Added Italian translation, thanks to azanibellato.
- Support for pluggable/custom user models (#101).
- Proper Sphinx documentation with autodoc on Read the Docs (#90).
- Compatibility with Django 1.6 thanks to @jnss (#97).
- Include default message templates in package (#95).
- Fix database to template file migration for non-ASCII characters (#94).
- Fix small issues with vCard imports (mainly mimetype-related).
- Added proxy for app-specific settings.
- Optional skipping of email confirmation in views (CONFIRM_EMAIL_<ACTION>).
- Russian translation (contributed by ak3n).
- Added explicit HTML toogle to Newsletter model.
- Replacement of remaining function based views with class based equivalents.
- Move message templates from database to files.
- Started keeping a decent history file. (Finally…)
- Support Django 1.5; make use of class based generic views
- Drop Django 1.3 and Python 2.5 support.
- 100% test coverage for views
- Farsi translations (contributed by rohamn)
- French translations (contributed by smalter)
- Admin actions for subscribing/unsubscribing (contributed by jnns)
- Introduced django-webtest for some tests
- Exempt previews from XFrame protection (fixes #54)
- Major code cleanup; PEP8, imports, restructuring, removal of legacy code
- Improved testing throgh Travis and better test coverage
- South migrations
- Added German translation (contributed by jnns)
- WYSIWYG editor is now optional and pluggable, Imperavi and TinyMCE supported
- Timezone-aware date-times when Django 1.4 is used
- Ue of Django 1.3’s messages framework
- Many small bugfixes (see GitHub issues)
- Drop support for Django 1.2
- Automatic detection of charset, encoding and dialect for CSV import
- Much cleaner log messages with proper message substitution
- Use Django’s staticfiles contrib for static assets in admin interface
- Use surlex for more readable URL templates
- Use sorl-thumbnail for article images and default templates
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_newsletter-0.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (168.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Nov 21, 2013|
|django-newsletter-0.5.1.tar.gz (237.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Nov 21, 2013|