oso django integration
What is Oso?
Oso is a batteries-included framework for building authorization in your application.
With Oso, you can:
- Model: Set up common permissions patterns like role-based access control (RBAC) and relationships using Oso’s built-in primitives. Extend them however you need with Oso’s declarative policy language, Polar.
- Filter: Go beyond yes/no authorization questions. Implement authorization over collections too - e.g., “Show me only the records that Juno can see.”
- Test: Write unit tests over your authorization logic now that you have a single interface for it. Use the Oso debugger or REPL to track down unexpected behavior.
- To get up and running with Oso, try the Getting Started guide.
- Full documentation is available at docs.osohq.com.
- Check out Use Cases to learn more about how teams are using Oso in production.
- To learn about authorization best practices (not specific to Oso), read the Authorization Academy guides.
Community & Support
If you have any questions on Oso or authorization more generally, you can join our engineering team & hundreds of other developers using Oso in our community Slack:
Share your story
Oso's language libraries can be developed without touching the Rust core, but you will still need the Rust stable toolchain installed in order to build the core.
To build the WebAssembly core for the Node.js library, you will need to have
wasm-pack installed and available on your system PATH.
To work on a language library, you will need to meet the following version requirements:
- Java: 10+
- Maven: 3.6+
- Node.js: 12.20.0+
- Yarn 1.22+
- Python: 3.6+
- Ruby: 2.4+
- Bundler 2.1.4+
- Rust: 1.46+
- Go: 1.12+
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django_oso-0.23.0-py3-none-any.whl (12.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django_oso-0.23.0-py3-none-any.whl