Class-based views for password reset.
Class-based views for password reset, the usual “forget password?” workflow:
- User fills his email address or username
- Django sends him an email with a token to reset his password
- User chooses a new password
The token is not stored server-side, it is generated using Django’s signing functionality.
- Author: Bruno Renié and contributors
- Licence: BSD
- Compatibility: Django 1.11+
- pip install -U django-password-reset
- Add password_reset to your INSTALLED_APPS
- Include password_reset.urls in your root urls.py
For extensive documentation see the docs folder or read it on readthedocs
To install the in-development version of django-password-reset, run pip install django-password-reset==dev.
Really? Oh well… Please Report. Or better, fix :)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_password_reset-2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (48.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|django-password-reset-2.0.tar.gz (21.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|