Multi-tenancy on Django using PostgreSQL schemas.
This app uses PostgreSQL schemas to support data multi-tenancy in a single Django project. It is a fork of django-tenants with some conceptual changes:
- There are static tenants and dynamic tenants. Static tenants can have their own apps and urlconf.
- Tenants are routed both via subdomain and via subfolder on shared subdomain.
- Public is no longer the schema for storing the main site data. Public should be used only for true shared data across all tenants. Table “overriding” via search path is no longer encouraged.
- Management commands can be run on multiple schemas via wildcards - the multiproc behavior of migrations was extended to just any tenant command.
- Tom Turner for django-tenants
- Bernardo Pires for django-tenant-schemas
- Vlada Macek for django-schemata
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_pgschemas-0.2.5-py3-none-any.whl (85.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|django-pgschemas-0.2.5.tar.gz (23.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|