Pipeline is an asset packaging library for Django.
To install it, simply:
pip install django-pipeline
For documentation, usage, and examples, see : https://django-pipeline.readthedocs.org
- Made templatetags easier to subclass for special rendering behavior. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Updated the link to readthedocs. Thanks to Corey Farwell.
- Fixed some log messages to correctly refer to the new PIPELINE settings tructure. Thanks to Alvin Mites.
- Changed file outdated checks to use os.path methods directly, avoiding potential SuspiciousFileOperation errors which could appear with some django storage configurations.
- Add a view for collecting static files before serving them. This behaves like django’s built-in static view and allows running the collector for images, fonts, and other static files that do not need to be compiled. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Update documentation for the ES6Compiler to clarify filename requirements. Thanks to Nathan Cox.
- Add error output for compiler errors within the browser. This provides for a much better experience when compiling files from the devserver. Thanks to Christian Hammond.
- Make unit tests run against Django 1.6 and 1.7. Thanks to Sławek Ehlert.
- Fix filtering-out of files which require a finder to locate.
- Allow compilers to override the output path.
- Fix error reporting when a compiler fails to execute.
- Fix IOErrors when running collectstatic with some nodejs-based compilers and compressors. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Fix compatibility of unit tests when running on Windows. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Add unit tests for compilers and compressors. Thanks to Frankie Dintino.
- Fix Django < 1.8 compatibility. Thanks to David Trowbridge.
- Allow to disable collector during development. Thanks to Leonardo Orozco.
- Fix compressor subprocess calls.
- Fix compressor command flattening.
- Remove subprocess32 usage since it breaks universal support.
- Fix path quoting issues. Thanks to Chad Miller.
- Use subprocess32 package when possible.
- Documentation fixes. Thanks to Sławek Ehlert and Jannis Leidel.
- Add full support for Django 1.9.
- Drop support for Django 1.7.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE : Change configuration settings.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-pipeline-no-future-188.8.131.52.tar.gz (52.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django-pipeline-no-future-184.108.40.206.tar.gz