Pluggable django app for managing pricing plans with quotas and accounts expiration
Django-plans is a pluggable app for managing pricing plans with quotas and accounts expiration.
Features currently supported:
- Multiple plans,
- Support for user custom plans.
- Flexible model for parametrizing plans (quota).
- Customizable billing periods (plan pricing),
- Order total calculation using customizable taxation policy (e.g. in EU calculating VAT based on seller/buyer countries and VIES)
- Account expiratons + E-mail remainders.
Master branch: Support for django 2.0, support for py3.6
Django Plans is licensed and distributed under MIT licesne..
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-plans-0.8.13.tar.gz (55.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|