Pluggable django app for managing pricing plans with quotas and accounts expiration
Django-plans is a pluggable app for managing pricing plans with quotas and accounts expiration.
Features currently supported:
- Multiple plans,
- Support for user custom plans.
- Flexible model for parametrizing plans (quota).
- Customizable billing periods (plan pricing),
- Order total calculation using customizable taxation policy (e.g. in EU calculating VAT based on seller/buyer countries and VIES)
- Account expiratons + E-mail remainders.
Master branch: Support for django 2.0, support for py3.6
Django Plans is licensed and distributed under MIT licesne..
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-plans-0.8.13.tar.gz (55.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|