Pluggable Django Media-Management.
Media-Management with theme support.
The Django Pluggable FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the FileBrowseField.
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
Django Pluggable FileBrowser 3.5 requires
Differences from upstream
Django Pluggable Filebrowser is a fork of Django Filebrowser with the aim to make the Admin interfaces and Upload frontends choosable and easy changable. Currently only Django stock admin interface and Grappelli (2.4, 2.5) are supported out of the box. But adding own interfaces is straightforward.
Further plans include support for pluggable upload frontends and django-xadmin support.
The project can be used as a drop in replacement for Django Filebrowser.
pip install django-pluggable-filebrowser
pip install -e email@example.com:jinzo/django-pluggable-filebrowser.git#egg=django-pluggable-filebrowser
Build it from the sources.
You can help with translating upstream project at: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django-filebrowser/
- FileBrowser 3.5.7 (Development Version, not yet released, see Branch Stable/3.5.x)
- FileBrowser 3.5.6 (April 16th, 2014): Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5/1.6
Older versions are availabe at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django-pluggable-filebrowser-3.5.8.tar.gz (1.9 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 6, 2014|