django-plugins offers functionality to make Django apps them more reusable.
Originally developed by Mantas Zimnickas (email@example.com).
- Home page
- Source code:
- Added support for Django 1.8 and 1.9.
- Now works for Django 1.6-1.9 and Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, and 3.5
- Using the syncdb Django command is no longer recommended. Please use migrate instead.
- Supports django migrations as well as a backwards compatible path for south migrations.
- Officially supported Django versions are now 1.6.8 and 1.7.1.
- Support for Python 3. Currently Python 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 are officially supported.
- Django 1.6 support, thanks Felipe Ćlvarez for this.
- Added example-project to show how to use django-plugins.
- Added possibility for include_plugins to specify more than one list of url patterns with possibility to customise inclusion url pattern.
- include_plugins now automatically provides plugin argument to view functions.
- Now it is possible to get plugin instance from plugon point like this: MyPluginPoint.get_plugin('plugin-name').
- Improved PluginPoint.get_model() method, now this method also checks if plugin is enabled.
- Fixed django-plugins setup.py, that was not installable.
- Fixed plugin fields introspection for south.
- Plugin points and plugins moved from __init__.py to plugin_points.py and plugins.py
- Improved documentation.
- First public release.