django-plugins offers functionality to make Django apps them more reusable.
Originally developed by Mantas Zimnickas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Home page
- Source code:
- Added support for Django 1.8 and 1.9.
- Now works for Django 1.6-1.9 and Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, and 3.5
- Using the
syncdb Django command is no longer recommended. Please use
- Supports django migrations as well as a backwards compatible path for
- Officially supported Django versions are now 1.6.8 and 1.7.1.
- Support for Python 3. Currently Python 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 are officially supported.
- Django 1.6 support, thanks Felipe Ćlvarez for this.
- Added example-project to show how to use django-plugins.
- Added possibility for include_plugins to specify more than one list of
url patterns with possibility to customise inclusion url pattern.
- include_plugins now automatically provides plugin argument to view
- Now it is possible to get plugin instance from plugon point like this:
- Improved PluginPoint.get_model() method, now this method also checks if
plugin is enabled.
- Fixed django-plugins setup.py, that was not installable.
- Fixed plugin fields introspection for south.
- Plugin points and plugins moved from __init__.py to plugin_points.py
- Improved documentation.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.