Polls is a simple Django app to conduct Web-based polls. For each
question, visitors can choose between a fixed number of answers.
Detailed documentation is in the "docs" directory.
1. Add "polls" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = (
2. Include the polls URLconf in your project urls.py like this::
3. Run `python manage.py syncdb` to create the polls models.
4. Start the development server and visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/
to create a poll (you'll need the Admin app enabled).
5. Visit http://127.0.0.1:8000/polls/ to participate in the poll.