Project management Django application with task tracker and repository backend integration.
django-projector is a project management application with task tracker and repository backend integration. Aimed to work with Django 1.2 or later. We are sick of Trac  and wanted to create simple application which can be easily customized or plugged into existing systems.
- Mercurial repository integration
- Easy repositories forking
- Granual permissions management
- Scalable architecture (AMQP) build on top of excellent celery
- Task tracker with full history of changes
- Repository web browser
- Customizable workflow for each project
- Grouping tasks in milestones
- Teams support
- Documents based on restructuredText
- Email notification
- Make use of django-richtemplates so templates are ready to use out of the box
Here are some additional points which are the target for future release.
- Wiki per project
- Plugin system
- Code review
- Sphinx integration
- Other version control systems in backend (git, subversion…)
- Charts, statistics, graphs, plots, analyzies
- Functional timeline
- django-piston integration for RESTful API
This application is at early-development stage but we strongly encourage you to give it a try if you are looking for project management toolkit for your Django based project. Still, it probably should NOT be used in production as it wasn’t fully tested and may contain security issues.
See http://packages.python.org/django-projector/installation.html for information on installing django-projector. It is also available in docs directory at docs/installation.rst.
Source code and issue tracker
Source code is along with issue tracker is available at http://bitbucket.org/lukaszb/django-projector/.
Online documentation for development version is available at http://packages.python.org/django-projector/.
Demo project have been deployed at https://forge.django-projector.org. It is still rather experimental.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-projector-0.2.0.tar.gz (257.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|