A File Browser for REST API.
Warning!!! Work in Progress! Not ready for production use at all yet.
Django REST MediaBrowser
Client Loves CMS and Seperate JS Frontend. Thus born Django REST MediaBrowser. It will allow user to:
- Upload Files and Images with ownership and share two-level mechanism(view and edit)
- Keep your files safe unless you're the owner, or shared with you or the file is published publicly (Thanks to django-private-storage).
- A beautiful REST-API (of course based on django-rest-framewok) to use the whole system and build a media manager frontend on top of it.
pip install django-rest-mediabrowser
Add this app and its dependencies in
INSTALLED_APPS = [ # ... 'rest_framework', 'taggit', 'taggit_serializer', 'private_storage', 'django_filters', 'rest_mediabrowser', #... ]
rest_mediabrowser urls in project's
urlpatterns = [ #... path('mediabrowser/', include('rest_mediabrowser.urls')), ]
- Write tests.
- Write a more comprehensive TODO.
- Code vigorously for first stable release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django-rest-mediabrowser-0.9.5.tar.gz
Hashes for django_rest_mediabrowser-0.9.5-py3-none-any.whl