rethinkdb backed sessions for django
Django session backend for rethinkdb.
- install the package by pypi
- pip install django-rethinkdb-sessions
- in django settings, switch the session over to rethinkdb-sessions
- SESSION_ENGINE = ‘rethinkdb_sessions.main’
- configure the following settings to adjust the rethinkdb enviorment
- “SESSION_RETHINK_HOST” – host that rethinkdb is currently running on.
- “SESSION_RETHINK_PORT” – current rethinkdb port
- “SESSION_RETHINK_DB” – rethinkdb database
- “SESSION_RETHINK_TABLE” – rethinkdb table
- “SESSION_RETHINK_AUTH” – rethinkdb auth key (if exists)
- Tests are included, invoke tests by running
- “python tests/tests.py”