Yet another Django reverse proxy application.
A simple reverse proxy using Django. It allows to use Django as a reverse Proxy to HTTP requests. It also allows to use Django as an authentication Proxy.
Documentation available at http://django-revproxy.readthedocs.org/
- Proxies all HTTP methods: HEAD, GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS, TRACE, CONNECT and PATCH
- Copy all http headers sent from the client to the proxied server
- Copy all http headers sent from the proxied server to the client (except hop-by-hop)
- Basic URL rewrite
- Sets the http header REQUEST_USER if the user is logged in Django
- Handles redirects
- Few external dependencies
- Apply XSLT transformation in the response (requires Diazo)
- django >= 1.8
- urllib3 >= 1.12
- diazo >= 1.0.5 (optional)
- lxml >= 3.4, < 3.5 (optional, but diazo dependency)
pip install django-revproxy
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django_revproxy-0.10.0-py3-none-any.whl