Store model history and view/revert changes from admin site.
django-simple-history stores Django model state on every create/update/delete.
This app supports Django 1.11 and 2.0 and Python 2.7, or 3.4 or greater.
Documentation is available at https://django-simple-history.readthedocs.io/
Issue tracker is at https://github.com/treyhunner/django-simple-history/issues
Pull requests are welcome. Read the CONTRIBUTING file for tips on submitting a pull request.
- Added Django 2.0 support (gh-330)
- Dropped support for Django<=1.10 (gh-356)
- Fix bug where history_view ignored user permissions (gh-361)
- Fixed HistoryRequestMiddleware which hadn’t been working for Django>1.9 (gh-364)
- Use get_queryset rather than model.objects in history_view. (gh-303)
- Change ugettext calls in models.py to ugettext_lazy
- Resolve issue where model references itself (gh-278)
- Fix issue with tracking an inherited model (abstract class) (gh-269)
- Fix history detail view on django-admin for abstract models (gh-308)
- Dropped support for Django<=1.6 and Python 3.3 (gh-292)
- Add –batchsize option to the populate_history management command. (gh-231)
- Add ability to show specific attributes in admin history list view. (gh-256)
- Add Brazilian Portuguese translation file. (gh-279)
- Fix locale file packaging issue. (gh-280)
- Add ability to specify reason for history change. (gh-275)
- Test against Django 1.11 and Python 3.6. (gh-276)
excluded_fieldsoption to exclude fields from history. (gh-274)
- Add Polish locale.
- Add Django 1.10 support.
- Clear the threadlocal request object when processing the response to prevent test interactions. (gh-213)
- History tracking can be inherited by passing
- Add ability to list history in admin when the object instance is deleted. (gh-72)
- Add ability to change history through the admin. (Enabled with the
- Add Django 1.9 support.
- Support for custom tables names. (gh-196)
- Use app loading system and fix deprecation warnings on Django 1.8 (gh-172)
- Update Landscape configuration
- Fix OneToOneField transformation for historical models (gh-166)
- Disable cascading deletes from related models to historical models
- Fix restoring historical instances with missing one-to-one relations (gh-162)
- Add support for Django 1.8+
- Deprecated use of CustomForeignKeyField (to be removed)
- Remove default reverse accessor to
auth.Userfor historical models (gh-121)
- Fix a bug when models have a ForeignKey with primary_key=True
- Do NOT delete the history elements when a user is deleted.
- Add support for latest
- Allow setting a reason for change. [using option changeReason]
- Fix migrations while using order_with_respsect_to (gh-140)
- Fix migrations using south
- Allow history accessor class to be overridden in register()
- Additional fix for migrations (gh-128)
- Removed some incompatibilities with non-default admin sites (gh-92)
- Fixed error caused by HistoryRequestMiddleware during anonymous requests (gh-115 fixes gh-114)
- Added workaround for clashing related historical accessors on User (gh-121)
- Added support for MongoDB AutoField (gh-125)
- Fixed CustomForeignKeyField errors with 1.7 migrations (gh-126 fixes gh-124)
- Extended availability of the as_of method to models as well as instances.
- Allow history_user on historical objects to be set by middleware.
- Fixed error that occurs when a foreign key is designated using just the name of the model.
- Drop Django 1.3 support
- Fixed error that occurs when models have a foreign key pointing to a one to one field.
- Fix bug when model verbose_name uses unicode (gh-76)
- Allow non-integer foreign keys
- Allow foreign keys referencing the name of the model as a string
- Added the ability to specify a custom history_date
- Note that simple_history should be added to INSTALLED_APPS (gh-94 fixes gh-69)
- Properly handle primary key escaping in admin URLs (gh-96 fixes gh-81)
- Add support for new app loading (Django 1.7+)
- Allow specifying custom base classes for historical models (gh-98)
- Fixed bug when using django-simple-history on nested models package
- Allow history table to be formatted correctly with django-admin-bootstrap
- Disallow calling simple_history.register twice on the same model
- Added Python 3 support
- Added support for custom user model (Django 1.5+)
- Fixed packaging bug: added admin template files to PyPI package
- Added tests
- Added history view/revert feature in admin interface
- Various fixes and improvements
Oct 22, 2010
- Merged setup.py from Klaas van Schelven - Thanks!
Feb 21, 2010
- Initial project creation, with changes to support ForeignKey relations.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_simple_history-2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Apr 5, 2018|
|django-simple-history-2.0.tar.gz (26.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 5, 2018|